Tags and Categories
Similar to filing into folders or tagging content in blogs, you can use the Publicators classification system. Here is a screen capture presenting our classification system:
In this specific case, selecting a tag will only show the campaigns that were tagged with this keyword. You can add more than one tag to a campaign or a list.
Creating and managing classifications:
Ideas for classifications and tagging:
- By interests or types of products (shoes, sportswear, gluten-free, etc)
- By campaigns (main: conferences, subcategory: Las Vegas January 2017, Jerusalem July 2017, etc)
- By dates (main: 2017, sub: 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, etc)
- By Location: Los Angeles, New York, London, etc)
- By type of subscribers (new, inactive, campaign-oriented etc)
Hot to classify an item:
From this use-case you can learn that Landing Pages can also be tagged - yay!
This way you can classify platform items - lists, campaigns.